da ich nicht weiß wie man hier ein neues Verzeichnis erstellt, schiebe ich den Artikel mal hier 'rein.
Es gibt Bilder der Elecraft - 100 - Watt - PA:
KXPA100 quick info:
- 100 W Output on all bands, 160 m to 6 m; 4 W Input for 100W Out typical
- Modern Design with MOSFET Output Stage
- Solid State diode T/R Switching — supreme fast and silent T/R and QSK
- 13.8V nominal DC Powered. No moving parts (no fan required)
- One RF input, 1 or 2 ANT outputs. (2nd ANT output with internal ATU
- LED Bar-graphs for power, status and SWR (with the internal ATU option).
- KXPA100 works with any rig with just AMP KEY and RF. The internal freq
counter auto band switches.
- The KXPA100 Integrates Seamlessly with the KX3, but also functions
with all QRP transceivers up to 10W of output.
- Dedicated KX3 interface with band data communicates between the KX3
- Pre-drive band data switching, while not required, also supports many
rigs, including the Yaesu FT-817, and Icom IC-703. (Ask us for details)
- Double APP power connectors both for additional friction fit in mobile
apps and for optional daisy chaining of KX3 13.8V power.
- The rugged KXAT100 Internal integrated ATU handles a 10:1 SWR range on
most bands with Elecraft's proven high performance fast matching algorithm.
- ATU settings, once tuned, are remembered per band, per band segment,
and per antenna.
This is pre-release information. We are not yet offering the KPA100 for
sale and we can not take orders until the final FCC certification is
received. Basically we perform the amp testing at a local test lab and
in our lab and submit the data to the FCC. (Harmonic cleanliness,
Amplifier max gain <15 dB, Blocking of the CB band etc.) This is usually
a fairly quick process based on our experience getting the FCC
certification for the KPA500.
We'll have more info on the web site news page shortly. (It shows up on
twitter first due to the simplicity and quickness of posting there.)